Price type: Fixed
Billing category: Usage-Based
Cost basis: Per user
This is a standard work request for Eligible Customers, “Customer,” to request Hosted Mail Archiving (HMA) Services. This form allows Customers to order HMA service which is an enterprise-wide solution that will allow for any Customer receiving standard Messaging Services through COV Enterprise email to archive all inbound and outbound emails. This solution includes storage for all mail archives for the period determined by the Customer’s retention policies.
The following conditions must be met for this form to be used.
1. Must be an Eligible Customer currently receiving Services under the CIA.
2. This request is not part of incident resolution (ie: to resolve and close an incident ticket).
3. This request is not being processed through the VCCC (Q-ticket).
4. The Project Information Section is complete and the form is signed.
5. This request is completed by the Vendor in collaboration with the Eligible Customer.
6. The Customer must have completed Messaging Transformation.
7. End-Users are subscribed to Vendor’s Messaging Services and are on the COV domain.
8. This request is only applicable for new messages starting with the day of service initiation.
9. There is no requirement for data migration as part of this request. If a data migration is required, a custom Work Request must be submitted.
Please review all terms, conditions, and pricing in the Standard Work Request form for this service, found in the Form Library.
More contact information
Got Questions? Need more information? Contact our Service Catalog Team at ServiceCatalogTeam@vita.virginia.gov.
How to order
AITRs can use their Work Request Management system access to create a work request and submit the appropriate Standard WR Form. Forms are found in the
Form Library webpage
. Your agency's VITA Customer Account Manager will process the work request with you from that point.
Additional product information
Consider also deploying our
Instant Message (IM) Archiving service
. Microsoft Lync is the default Instant Messaging (IM) tool that is part of Microsoft Outlook. The tool is currently used by Commonwealth of Virginia (COV) users. This feature enables the archiving of instant messages in Lync. This is an optional feature for agencies who have requested IM.